Monday, December 13, 2010

~Christmas Tour~

So Today over on Kelly's Korner its the christmas tour of your house! I have added some things since I took these pictures and will post updated ones tommorow! I love decorating for christmas and did so early this year since we would be out of town for thanksgiving and I wanted to enjoy it longer! Check it out and cant wait to see all your decorations! Ansleigh loves our christmas decorations and we have to go around before bed and give kisses to them all so funny!
Santa Plate and cup for cookies and milk of course

From the dollar bin at target but i thought they were cute

love our stockings

dining room centerpiece

this says santa flash was a little too bright


love these trees from my favorite place PDS of course





Kitchen centerpiece

Love this little nightlight Ansleigh loves it too



I have a little sign like this with all different sayings on some doors around the house!





Christmas cards I have gotten about 5 more since this pic love christmas cards!

Tree with presents under it look so much better-charlie brown tree in dining room

Main tree all decorated and with lots of presents!!!

Hope you enjoyed my tour Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! I finished christmas shopping this weekend and everything is wrapped so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment