Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My new Camera!!!

My camera is being delivered today so excited! I also have my first kickball game tonight so I will be testing out that camera at the game! Ansleigh is going to moms house tonight to watch RURU get his trophy and All star hat so proud of him! She loves being at the ballpark and was so excited to go see MeMe and Ruru! Is it really only Tuesday today? Yesterday was my first day back to work and I really felt the no nap last night I felt awful I hope tonight I have some more energy! Since I am so excited for the weekend I will share why?! One of my best friends Jennifer turned 26 last weekend and she was at the beach so we are going out to celebrate! I am very excited because girls nights are always great and we all really need a fun night out right now! Will have my new camera to take lots of new pictures of us as well which makes me so happy! Then sunday is fathers day and I am excited to hang out with Pops he is such a great dad and poppop to Ansleigh! I am so lucky to have him in my life and cant imagine what I would do without him sometimes! Everyone have a happy Tuesday!

These are my favorite flowers so I thought I would post a picture to help us all get through the day as flowers make everyones day right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment