Wednesday, April 1, 2015

This week...

We have had a fun week so far loving this beautiful sunshine and warm weather that's for sure! Monday Ansleigh had her Easter egg hunt at school. Love my friend who sent me this picture since I didn't get to go!
Monday night we had to make an unplanned trip to the mall since Ansleigh's brand new school shoes broke and so we went to visit the bunny himself! 
Last night we went to my brothers game they played my high school and won both plus it was a beautiful night for baseball! We are so proud of our Rew Rew! 
Tonight were going to Ansleigh's very best friends house to dye Easter eggs and she is so excited! Woke up this am and said "Are we going to Claire's today? " I said yes and she said oh good it wasn't just a dream!! lol love my girl and we love Claire Bear!

Ansleigh has a half day Thursday and then off Friday and Monday she is excited! Wish I was off with her but Friday she has a movie date with PopPop and she cant wait! Hope you are all having a wonderful Holy Week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment