Wednesday, April 22, 2015

She isn't a baby anymore...

This past weekend we finally had some pretty sunshine and we soaked it up. Ansleigh has been so close to riding her bike without training wheels but just wouldn't take the plunge. Well last week she was with my mom and say a picture of me riding my bike and said how old was my mommy here? mom said I was 5 and she said that's younger than me and she doesn't have training wheels I have got to get on this lol. So she did just that and took off Saturday and hasn't looked back. We have gotten to ride every night and she is a rockstar! She is so proud of herself and I am so proud of her! Love my big girl but she will always be mommy's baby! Now to find her a new big girl bike girl has some long legs!





Sunday we also went to Target and were able to snag two tops for Ansleigh of the Lily for Target collection. We didn't fight the crowds that am I sure wish I had gotten a dress and some dishes but oh well! 



Happy Hump Day friends have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment