Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

This has been such a great week! The weather has been beautiful and me and my girl have gotten to do so many fun things! We saw my brother play baseball, got to see her bestie since she was a baby, went running and to the park together, today she is going to see Home, and we have dinner with our Mexican family tonight!


Ansleigh and her bestie Claire and brother Reid

Blue for Brody-wore blue to support autism for my sweet friend Stephanie's son Brody! 

we walked at lunch for National Walking day

we flipped upside down



and made silly faces on our gold cart ride home

some of the group at work we went walking with! 

this girl ran 2 miles with me!! 

This has been such an amazing Easter week! We are excited for tonight and tomorrow is a race for me and lunch w my bestie who is in town! Sunday is church and celebrating my dad who turns 60? what yes love him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment