Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap up!

Friday night I went to watch my vandy boys beat ut in baseball it was cold but we survived! Saturday I got up and got to work cleaning, laundry, washed my car grocery store it was good! Then went to vandy game again and it was cold again yea over that! Then went to the pub to meet some of my favorites! Got to hang out w my work friend Jenn and then my oldest work friend Karly! It was a fun night for sure! Yesterday I got ansleigh back and we headed to Palm Sunday mass very pretty and then met Dad and Becky for brunch so fun! Then we headed to the vandy game to watch them win the series! It was a fun game and we ended the day with a picnic on the playground watching the sun set and then snuggled up in bed watching Annie love that movie! Ansleigh has a short week for Easter I sure wish I did! we finally have pretty weather for the week and we cant wait to enjoy it! 

Ansleigh got to wear whatever shoes on friday and she was so excited! we also curled her hair! 

sassy diva after running the bases! 


this is how Ansleigh does Vandy games! 



Love my Karly Jean! 

Yah for work friends! 

golf cart to Brunch! 

Double Trouble 

beautiful view going into my neighborhood sat! 

picnic on the jungle gym! 


Abaya Sisters!

Such a fun weekend I love my friends and esp my sweet baby girl! have a great Holy Week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment