Thursday, April 30, 2015

Catch up

Last weekend was seriously the best! It was supposed to be awful weather and it turned out beautiful I spent the whole weekend with my girl and my bestie and we had so much fun! Friday night we were supposed to go to the vandy game well it was pouring down rain when I got A so we decided no baseball and we met Andrea for dinner and pedicures it was perfection! Then Saturday I got my hair done its so awesome when your hair dresser is your bestie! Then we went to get our pictures done and omg it turned out so beautiful and the land was perfect! Katherine is amazing and I could not be more thrilled with how they turned out. Then we headed to the Main street festival with Andrea and had adventures with the selfie stick and I haven't laughed that hard in awhile! never a dull moment! Then Sunday Ansleigh did a race and she had the best time we did it with our friends Stephanie and her two boys Brody and Knox! Then we headed to lunch with Andrea and then to see her new house that's being built and then furniture shopping! more selfie stick adventures don't worry! Seriously I love my friends and esp my sweet baby girl who inst so little anymore! We had so much fun! This weekend the guy I am dating is coming in town and I cant be more excited we have a super fun touristy weekend planned! The weather has been amazing this week and we are loving it!















so proud of this little girl! 

hope you have all had a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment