Monday, May 4, 2015

That weekend Ryan came to town!!!

So this weekend was amazing and I was so sad to see it go! The guy I have been dating came in town Friday and we had so much fun! I picked him up from the airport and even made him a hot pink sign Ansleigh helped me with! he loved it! Then we went to Corner pub and met our friends downtown. He has never been here before so it was fun to show him around! Then Saturday i cooked him breakfast and then we headed out for more exploring! The weather was beautiful all weekend and we rode the golf cart around and went to lunch then home to crash for a nap! We headed to midtown Saturday night and had another wonderful night ended on the roof top of Tooties! Then yesterday we went to brunch at one of our favorite spots the Row and then we just went home and spend some time together! It was so much fun and I hated to take him back to the airport. I head to Florida to stay a week with him on the 20th and I cant hardly wait! This is another busy week with Parent/Teacher conference tonight and vandy games this weekend, also going to a Sounds game at the new stadium with some friends and then Sunday we have a special party planned for some members of my family and to celebrate mothers day! Cant wait to see my family this weekend! Have a great week friends!















this guy is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment