Thursday, January 29, 2015

Catch up and house updates

So I have owned my townhouse now for over 3 years and last weekend I decided to do some redecorating. The great part was that I really didn't buy much I just used what I had and make some great changes. I don't have pictures of everything because some rooms are still a work in progress but my room and bathroom are complete so I wanting to share. My friend Andrea helped me Sunday and I think we did a great job. Between the flea market, Kirklands, and hobby lobby we have two finished rooms.







Saturday we went to rose pepper and jenis ice cream and then went to see American Sniper wow what an awesome movie! 


This week is Catholic Schools week at Ansleigh's school. so Tuesday night they had the white out game for there basketball game with free face painting and prizes and Ansleigh loved it! So fun to experience her doing the same things I did as a kid. Love the parochial school system! 


these kindergartners have some serious school spirit!! so cute! 

Have a great Thursday! 






No comments:

Post a Comment