Monday, January 5, 2015

First Post of 2015

Wow its already 2015... 2014 really flew by it was a great year though lots of changes happened. Ansleigh started kindergarten, I turned 30, my best friend got married, two other best friends had babies, and my cousin is pregnant and got engaged, my other cousin got married! We had lots of showers to celebrate all these ladies. Ansleigh turned 6 and we had a super fun spa diva party! Ansleigh lost 5 teeth! My brother is now a freshman in high school which is just crazy to me! Ansleigh ran cross country and is doing ballet again! Lots of great things happened and we couldn't gotten through the busy year without my amazing support team! I have the best family and friends around! Here is to 2015! its going to be an awesome year! This week I celebrate two years with the bank I work for and 7 years in banking which is just crazy to me! Here is a little recap of the last few days.
we got to meet Baby Adelyn

we just love her
new years eve selfie with some of my favs!

2014 treated this girl really well she is super excited for 2015!

love these people! 

cheers to 2015!

we got front row seats to the ball drop

I decorated lol

Pinterest rocks

Love this girl and so lucky I get to be her momma! 
New years day we went to the mall and Ansleigh was super excited on the carousel

yesterday we went to church and I thought my girl looked extra special adorable! 

This week she is the special person at school and she is so excited and we are excited to be back to routine! I am going to lunch with her tomorrow and then get to read her fav story to her class on friday am! She is so pumped! Have a great week friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment