Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Showing some Shutterfly love...

I love shutterfly! They have the cutest cards and photo books and they have the best deals! You can use multiple coupons all together which is awesome! Well with that being said here are two of my latest creations- I made photo birthday thank yous for Ansleigh I did that last year as well I like it a lot better because it shows memories of the parties and you are more likely to keep it thank a handwritten thank you that you look at once and throw away. I also already ordered some christmas cards going to order some more though now that I got Ansleigh's 2yr pics back and they turned out so good! So Check these out and also check out http://www.shutterfly.com/!!!

Have a great wednesday! We are off tommorow got to love Bank Holidays and Happy Veterans Day! Tonight are the CMA'S and I love them and get to go to a CMA party tonight since I work in the Music Industry! Will post pictures tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment