Monday, November 15, 2010

Mommy's little ballerina!!!

Today was Ansleigh's last ballet class and they had a little performance for the parents check out these pictures omg so worth the money we spent! Wish I had my video camera it was so funny and adorable!
Her teacher is a titans cheerleader and was awesome with the kids she made them the tutus!
My ballerina before we left the house!

I got two mimis mom! dont you love the leopard leg warmers!



not such a great listener but hey she is the youngest in the class





Dancing shes got moves

Her class getting their certificates

Ansleigh with her teacher

butterfly dance

Sorry for the picture overload could have added more but I thought I would spare you guys! Well hopefully you are caught up now on the fun happenings of our life! We got some christmas shopping done this weekend and I had to spend 600 bucks on my car that wasnt fun! Stay tuned for pictures of my little indian for her thanksgiving lunch on friday! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment