Monday, October 18, 2010

Last few days at the beach...

We had such a great time at the beach last week! Ansleigh was so good only didnt like the beach one day and slept great! We are sad to be back but also glad to be back in routine and A is happy to be able to play with all her new birthday toys! Here are a few more pictures hope that you enjoy and Happy monday everyone! I had a great rest of my weekend I went to my friend Jennifers house and my other friend Kelly came over we went to dinner and then just had a sleepover so much fun! Then we were lazy yesterday and then decided to go see the new Katherine Heigl movie omg so cute so recommend it! Then I got A back last night and we went to cracker barrell with my friends she was an angel and finally was a good eater! Hope that you guys had a great weekend!


She just doesnt want to sit still these days for a picture

Give mommy kisses!

Of course she doesnt look lol

Ansleigh loves her popop





This was our condo it was so nice!





She got so brave the last day!



Last night at dinner!

Looking at herself in the mirror

Love this dress my cousin got her for her birthday

Look at my nose lol


Always on the go! Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment