Thursday, October 28, 2010

A few pictures of minnie mouse and Ansleigh this morning!

Well we went to the fall festival at Ansleigh's school last night and we didnt get to stay for the trick or trunk part because dinner was an hr long and it was very hard to keep her attention since she wouldnt eat anything but a cookie! It was super nice I got a few pictures of her in her costume lots more to come tommorow from her school party and then saturday from the franklin festival! She had so much fun walking around showing all her teachers and saying look at me!!! I also thought she looked so cute this morning before school so I snapped a few pictures! Have a great thursday!


Minnie Mouse her light up shoes are to big :(

PopPop and A eating her cookie


So Silly when she does this



Look at the moon mommy!

She loves it!

Looking so cute in her crazy eight outfit!

Loving her milk this morning!

So glad we can finally wear fall clothes!

Trying to get me lol!

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. She is the cutest Minnie ever!!!
    I sure miss you gals!

    ReplyDelete