Monday, July 19, 2010

~Sunshine Award~

My friend Allison over at A glimpse Inside gave me the sunshine award this week and I am so excited!I love Allison and have talked about her on here before she is a great friend and so talented!


The rules are as follows:


1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.

2. List 7 things that people may not know about you.

3. Pass the love to 15 deserving bloggers that you have discovered recently. (sorry i did good to get 10)

4. Let them know that you gave them an award



Here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1. I am a single mom to a little girl named Ansleigh Elizabeth who is my world and makes every bad day a good one with her funny little sayings and actions!

2. I have a 10 yr old little brother so yes my mom is a grandma to an almost 2 yr old and a mom to a 10 yr old me and Andrew are 15 yrs apart.

3. I was born and raised catholic and went to catholic school from k-12 grade!

4. I played softball most my life which people who know me know prob wouldnt believe it because I am not very athletic anymore

5. I work at Suntrust bank the music row office and I love it! The people I work with are amazing and the clients and the whole bank set up is awesome!

6. I am not the best driver yes I will admit and I once hit a guy on a motorcycle and got out and asked him if he was dead lol he was fine and it wasnt funny at the time but now it is a running joke with lots of my friends!

7. I was a kappa delta in college and panhellenic president and also was phi delt sweetheart oh and with all that being said I once won Greek Woman of the year! Yes I was that kid in college and loved every minute of it!

Tag your it:
One foot in and one foot back-http://onefootinandonefootback.blogspot.com/



Wow this was way harder than I thought it would be! Hope you guys enjoy and have a great monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Email me at kellyskornerblog@gmail.com! You won a copy of Lisa Whelchel's book - I need your address!

    ReplyDelete