Monday, July 26, 2010

I have been such a bad blogger this past week!

So I left thursday morning and headed to rockwood tn for my little brothers state baseball tournament! On the way I stopped in cookeville where I went to college to meet one of my best friends for lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant! so good to see her again so soon and also to eat lol! It was so hot all weekend long even though our games were at night! Also the town was super small and so with all of our down time it was super boring! Here are some pictures from the weekend! My aunt and cousin made tshirts with pictures I had taken from the district tournament. These are pictures of my mom, grandma, aunt shelley, uncle melvin, and cousin jessica! Dont mind how nasty we all look because it was miserably hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment