1. My plans this year are to go over to my parents house for swimming during the day and then we are cooking out ribs for dinner! We will probably also go somewhere to watch fireworks. My dads ribs are awesome so I am very excited.
2. I am trying 2 new recipes from my fabulous coworkers and I will share those with you:
1 can chicken breast
8oz sour cream
8oz cream cheese
1 packet of dry ranch dressing
smash all the chicken up really good with a fork and then mix all together. Chill for about an hour before you serve goes best with crackers!
2lbs of green seedless grapes
2lbs of red seedless grapes
8oz of cream cheese
8oz sour cream
1/2 cup of white sugar
1tsp of vanilla flavoring
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 pecan pieces
You want to mix the cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla together... its going to be lumpy and that is ok but try and get as many of the lumps out as possible. You then want to add all of your grapes and just mix it all together. You then want to put all of it in a trifle bowl or whatever you want to serve it in once you have done that then top it off with the pecans and brown sugar just put those on the top don't mix them in!
3. Fireworks of course love them and wish my town of leipers fork still had a little show
4. Spending time with family and friends there is nothing better than spending time with the people that mean the most to us!
5. Remembering those who fight for our freedom everyday! Thank you for all that you do and we have not forgotten that huge sacrifices you make for us everyday!
Happy 4th of July everyone! Enjoy the time with the people who are most important to you and remember those who fight for our freedom everyday!
Stephanie and Ansleigh