Monday, May 24, 2010

This weekend!

Well hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did! Friday night I went to check my mail when we got home and this is what I found...
These are 6 baby birds in my mailbox!
I organized my closet Friday night after ansleigh went to bed and I have two more bags to go to the goodwill how in the heck have I acquired so much stuff and I just cleaned out my closet about a month ago. Then Saturday morning Ansleigh let us sleep in till 8am which was amazing!
This is what she does when she is pooping now so potty training is just around the corner
Well after I dropped her off with her dad for the weekend I went with my parents into town and got her a new dresser for 75 bucks so excited we are going to redo it this week but what a steal!
Then I went and met my friends for a girls shopping day which was much needed for me I needed a girls day and also new summer clothes! I did great and was quite the bargain shopper if I do say so myself. I will post another post with all my finds! Well Saturday after shopping I went to my little brothers baseball game and they won yah! Then I met back up with my friends for dinner at Cheddars I just love that place and they have such great prices!

Then I went to Target after I left dinner and found even more deals I am almost set for summer clothes! Just a few more items! Sunday I slept in for the first time in months and it was amazing! I then headed out to run a few more errands. Then it was time to meet Matthew and get Ansleigh back and we headed to the grocery! Well my child loves grapes and could not wait till we got home to eat some so here is a picture of her pigging out!
Then we got home and went to Bebe and Pops house Ansleigh ate 3 helpings of Bebes mashed potatoes! Or tatoes as she calls them! Then it was bath time and then bed time! After she went to bed I watched the Brooks and Dunn Special so good btw and made the WW cocoa brownies for work today! They turned out so good and only one point per brownie amazing!

1 comment: