Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Our last week a little catch up

last week was a busy one as they all seem to be this time of year. I cant beleive christmas eve is one week from today its just insane to me where has the year gone? We stayed at my dads last week for half the week while they were out of town and it was amazing they live in the neighborhood of ansleighs school and then 5 mins from my office we really enjoyed it! Candy cane has been busy the last few weeks and is ready to go back to the north pole he is running out of ideas lol. We went on a carriage ride downtown friday night to look at lights w my grandma and it was fun. I went to a party friday night with old college friends to celebrate Becca getting married it was a fun time!  This week Ansleigh has her christmas program at school and then also her christmas party at school and then I have my work christmas party friday night I am excited! Got a new dress its at a local country club.
Santa says hi

he rolled the tree

carriage ride

candy cane went to the potty and nerds came out

better picture of the tree rolled

ansleigh before breakfast w santa at school 

candy cane had a back yard bbq

Love my grandma!

silly candy cane trying to help me w chex mix

love these girls

he brought us our fav cookies to make

our christmas card this year wish I could send them to everyone!

love this girl BFF Erin!

Be good!!
 
have a great last week before christmas! I am offically done christmas shopping and waiting on a few packages to arrive but all is wrapped that I have now yah! cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment