Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2013

Wow I cant believe christmas has come and gone already! Christmas eve I worked till 1 and then we headed to my grandmas to do my moms side of the family it was fun and Ansleigh got spoiled of course and then we spend the night at my moms that night to wake up and do Santa there in the morning. Then we wake up and then head to my dads for more presnets and santa! Then we got to go home and unload and Ansleigh tried to play with everything she got in two hours since she had to go to her dads for a week I tried to tell her it was all going to be there when she got back but she insisted she play with everything lol. She got everything on her list and she said she even got things she didnt ask for but really wanted! we had a wonderful christmas and got so spoiled we are so lucky! I am back to work today and so not excited about it at least tommorow is friday ready for a fun weekend!


our tree one last time this year

sassy on christmas eve

cousins

me and my girl christmas

cousins

my mom and me

milk and cookies for santa

look santa came!

New scooter for her doll


aww mrs claus

frozen barbie

gak and new stick on earrings

somebody was excited


dad must have been a good boy

new stroller for her doll omg she is obsessed

new house shoes


coolest bike ever

yah I can do her hair

christmas morning

lunch box for school next year

sassy singing her heart out

new pjs for doll and new salon chair

oh mommy u got brave barbie

art set from my uncle on christmas eve he knows her well

watch out they are armed and dangerous

she was excited

yah the other frozen barbie

karoke machine!

scooter for my doll yah

sing it girl

My dad and me at my aunts on christmas night!
 
Hope everyone had a merry christmas! Happy birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment