Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 What a Year this has been!

2013 started off great I got my job at Franklin Synergy and started on Jan 7th it was a great way to start off the new year. I love my job and I am so thankful how everything worked out. Ansleigh started at her new school in March and she just loves it and is thriving so well. We went to the beach and had a wonderful time in May. Ansleigh had her first dance recital and did awesome in may! I started running the same month and it has been the best thing for me. Its a great stress reliever and I can eat what I want and still stay fit! I ran my first race on July 4th downtown and just loved it! Ansleigh started gymnastics and she just loved it! I turned 29 in August starting my last year of my 20s and I feel great! We went to Chicago/Peoria Il and Ansleigh was in my aunts fashion show and got her first american girl doll! Ansleigh turned 5 in October and we started the process of kindergarten registration and testing crazy she will be starting real school next year. My car was totalled on Nov 1st and we are now proud owners of a new Nissan Rogue. We had a wonderful holiday season with our family and friends and are once again so blessed and spoiled beyong what we deserve. I have made several new friendships and strenghten some others. This has been a wonderful year it has had its ups and downs but overall we are so blessed to have the best friends and family I could ever imagine and I look forward to 2014 and what is yet to come. I will be with the bank a year on the 7th, my best friend is getting married in June, Ansleigh will start kindergarten in August, and who knows what else the year has in store. Bring on 2014!!
My 29th bday-Aug 2

Ansleighs first day of pre k-sept

fashion show -oct

Mothers day-May

Beach day-May 2013

Easter

Dance recital


our family pictures


my first race with jenn! July 4th


my ballerina

christmas

christmas card pic

Thanksgiving

American girl store Oct 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment