Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Today I am linking up with some awesome girls for Friday Favorites! What a beautiful week its been here in Nashville! 
ONE
Spending the weekend with this guy was def a favorite! Cant wait to see him again in 12 more days! 
TWO
Another favorite was spending last night with these ladies! Love my family more than anything and our Vandy boys won even better! This weekend we are having a surprise party for my awesome grandma and I can hardly wait to see all my family! I am so lucky to have them all and to be so close to them! We are always there for each other and I couldn't do life without these people! 
THREE
Another favorite was this morning! This girl has her first Lion Challenge today and she could not be more excited! Love SMS and so lucky my girl gets to go there! 
FOUR
another Favorite is going FBF style with the original crew of cousins! I cant wait to see u all this weekend! Wow how far we have all come! 
FIVE
And my last favorite is this new dress I ordered from sheinside.com a few weeks ago I cant wait to wear this on Sunday! 

Happy Mother's day to all my fellow moms and have a great weekend friends! 









No comments:

Post a Comment