Monday, April 14, 2014

Whats on your DVR?

Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals to share what I'm watching:

Well this is an easy post for me because well I am quite the TV Junkie! I cant live without my DVR and honestly hate watching shows live now! #firstworldproblems


Eric and Jessie- super cute I just love them and reality tv


Teen Mom- yea cant believe I am admitting this one




Private Lives of Nashville Wives- Its not the best show but I am from Nashville and I do know some of the people so its kinda cool to watch




Chicago Fire- love anything with hot firemen!




Chicago PD- this has become one of my favs love the drama and how intense it is


Nashville- love this and of course I do because I love all things Nashville my hometown Duh?




Baby Daddy- its so corny but its a cute show and Ansleigh and I can watch it together




Two Broke Girls- its so dirty but its hillarious



Grey's Anatomy- I was over it until the end of last season and now I am back in I have a been a fathful watcher since it first started when I was in college




There are more just depending on the season! I know its sad! I really want to watch Parenthood and plan to start it this week while we stay at my parents and they have netflix!

Thanks for stopping by and NOW go watch TV!!


2 comments:

  1. Love lots of your choices :) I am totally on board with Chicago Fire... but haven't been able to really get into Chicago PD. I feel like it drags... I'll probably still watch it though. hahaha
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I just started Parenthood on netflix last night I am on episode 3 of season one and I already love it! yah for new chicago fire tonight!

    ReplyDelete