Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Week

We had a super busy wonderful Holy Week! Last week we stayed at my dads while they were out of town. It was so nice being so close to work and school and I loved using there netflix! Tuesday night after work we went to the vandy baseball game they won and it was a beautiful night! Then wednesday we went to Germantown cafe for dinner to celebrate my grandmas bday! It was such a great night celebrating such a wonderful lady and enjoying family time! Thursday at school was Ansleigh egg hunt and I got to surprise her and come join in on the fun she was so excited!  Then thursday afternoon mom picked A up early to spend the night with her since I worked friday! she had a blast and got to go to Circus world with Morgan and Ryan and get ice cream and spend the day with Mimi! Friday night we had a cookout with Drew and we had so much fun! He really is the best and he and Ansleigh get along so well! Then saturday she went to her dads and I spent the day with Drew until he left for the beach! We went to cracker barrell and shopped! It was a great day and the weather was just perfect! Then yesterday I went to church with Mom and then to lunch with her. Then I met my single mom friend who didnt have William her son either and we walked at the park it was so nice! Then I got Ansleigh and we went to my sister and brother in laws house and my sweet nephew made Ansleigh an Easter basket. He spent so much time on it and it was really special! They had there pool heated and open and Ansleigh got to swim she was in heaven! Then we went back home to see what the bunny had brought at my house! She was excited and said it was the best easter ever! It was a great weekend and the weather couldnt have been more perfect! Ready for this week to go by quikly as we will miss Drew! have a wonderful week friends!
sweet sam giving ansleigh her basket

the bunny came


Andrew,Mom and me after church
easter pedicure on Monday night

swimming in april

Mom and me after lunch

Mimi got her a neck pillow she was so excited! and I got her a new tv for the car since hers broke

sweetest boy!

Mrs Carolyn her teacher it was her last day on thursday! we will miss her

Academy egg hunt


ready for school thursday
after her hunt

rough life

diva at grandmas bday

ready set go!




excited about what the bunny brought! and drew got her a new movie





look at all those eggs

My brother and me after church!
 
have a great week my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment