Friday, March 4, 2011

Show us your life my family...

Today over on Kelly's Korner show us your life its tell us about your family. I am excited to talk about my family because without them I would not be the person I am today! I have the best most supportive family they are such a great support system to me esp in helping me with Ansleigh since I am a single mom! My parents divorced when I was two and I now have a step mom Becky, two step sisters Candace and Stacy and also a half brother from my mom. I was an only child between my parents.
Ansleigh and Mommy!

Bebe and PopPop or my dad and step mom!

Aunt Cece or my step sister Candace!

Me and my brother Andrew!or RewRew

My mom and brother Andrew or MiMi and RewRew

Ansleigh and my nephews Will and Sam

My step sister Stacy

This is my immediate family I hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment