Monday, March 14, 2011

Show us your life- Ansleigh's birthday parties

This post is late since I was in vegas on friday and did not get to type it up! I have had two birthday parties for my baby girl Ansleigh Elizabeth! The first birthday was monley themed since that is what we used to call her and then the second one was Dora ice cream sundae party since she was and still is obsessed with her! They were both at my dad and step moms house and my whole family and close friends came! We had finger foods at both and awesome cakes and the second one we just made ice cream sundaes since that is Ansleigh's favorite thing anyways! Check out the pictures!
bought this outfit from consignment sale!
my friend lacey made these they are awesome!
love this invitation got it off etsy!
love this cake a friend of my mom made it
sundae bar
gave out gourp for the adults

we decorated pumpkins since her birthday is in october
got this dress from etsy love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment