Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The big 3-0 weekend!

On Saturday I turned 30! It was a great weekend and I am excited about the year to come. Thursday I went to dinner with my dad and step mom and it was so yummy! Then Friday my work girls decorated my office and everyone made food and I got a cake and a big bottle of wine! Friday night we celebrated two of my Mexican family members getting married so happy for them! Then Saturday I slept in and went on a good walk with my friend Jenn. Then a group of friends went to dinner on the patio at corner pub my fav and then took the karaoke cab downtown it was a fun night! The weather has been amazing here lately and its so nice to be outside esp at night! Sunday we went to cookeville to celebrate my friends gender reveal! She is having a little girl and I am so excited! two of my best friends are pregnant and both with little girls! So many blessings all around me right now!



My brother and me at the wedding reception

With my fav twins!

I caught the bouquet
They got me a tiara and a wand!


my amazing red velvet cake
Love Andrea

Dad and Becky came to my birthday dinner 

Karoke Cab

Rooftop

Tooties

Jenn and Me at my birthday dinner

Justy came!!!

Karly and Me 

Ansleigh at the gender reveal

Jackson the new big brother

The Bullingtons soon to be party of 4

Sweet momma to be and me! Yah for besties and babies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment