Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Catch up post

Wow so sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately its been a crazy busy summer! Cant believe my baby will start K in less than two weeks?! We have had amazing weather here this week and just loving it! We have spent lots of time at the pool this summer and Ansleigh has become quite the fish she is swimming so well. Last week she also learned how to tie her shoes!! This is great esp since her summer uniform school shoes are tie. We have everything ready for K and she starts on the 11th! This weekend is my 30th birthday and I am so excited to spend it with my friends! My brother's baseball made it to the state and my cousins triplets turned 3. We have made new friends in the neighborhood and at the pool and its been so fun! We have taken lots of selfies lol!




















No comments:

Post a Comment