Monday, June 30, 2014

Kelly and Dan's Wedding Weekend!!!

This weekend was my best friends wedding weekend. It all turned out great. it was so hot but at least the rain went away for the wedding and it turned out pretty! She did a great job planning the food and esp the cake was amazing! Friday night was rehearsal dinner at Dan's parents house and they had catered Qudoba and it was really good I had never had it before! It was so sticky hot from the rain that day so I looked a hot mess but oh well. Then Saturday i got my awesome hair dresser to do my hair and it held up amazing esp with all the humidity! Andrea rocks! Kelly was a beautiful bride and u can just tell how happy she really is and I am so happy for her she deserves it so much! Hope they are having a blast in Mexico I sure am jealous! 



Best friends friday night

Last night as singles 
Sisters 

Love her! 

Erin and I at the reception

ready to go get her groom

she was just beautiful

first kiss


Cristen and the boys 


Clay took a selfie he did so good

Parents of the bride


love her and this picture this is when it actually cooled down 

Cake time


Kelly and her Nannie love this picture

here comes the bride


Best friends 


Mr and Mrs Morency

first dance 

and there married 

Maid of Honor and the beautiful bride they looked perfect! 

Love my best friend


she was about to go get married wait selfie first





























No comments:

Post a Comment