Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Catch up post...

Sorry I have been blog MIA lately we've been busy as usual. Doing a little catch up of the last few weeks! My vandy boys won the super regional and our now 2-0 at the college world series so proud and loving watching them! We went to the super regional games and they were fun so hot but fun! Ansleigh had her last day at the Academy she is in camps and staying with family and friends till school starts. Last week she was at dance camp and had a blast! Last weekend we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner w my dad for fathers day and then Sunday I had a pool day with my friend Andrea! So much fun and wish I could do it more often this week is just miserable its so hot so a pool would be amazing right now!

we had a picnic in the front yard one day yea we did! 

Dad and me after dinner

Dance camp

olive garden with this princess 

Last day at the academy 

pool day with Andrea

Super regional game 

Cracker Barrell with this girl

Vandy game

Dad and step monster

Me and my awesome grandma! 

cousins at the super regional

princess day at dance camp 

play date with the ducks

Pool day

cookie cake we brought for last day of school

Dance camp

Love them!


sorry this is so random and out of order. Just catching up! have a great week everyone! Another busy weekend! Kelly's bachelorette party, Jace's 1st bday, and lunch w some friends from college in cookeville. 


No comments:

Post a Comment