Monday, May 19, 2014

Kelly's Bridal Shower

Last Saturday the 10th was my best friend Kelly's shower! It went perfect we had great weather and lots of people came and showered her w gifts! I am so happy for her and happy I was able to help throw this shower for her. She has done so much for me over the years and it was my turn to return the favor! Can't wait for the wedding and to watch her marry the love of her life. She deserves it for sure!!
Some of the beautiful flowers! 
The banner I made 

Favor Table we gave pink nail polish!

Awesome cupcakes from Sweet n Sassy

Mother of the Bride,Bride and soon to be mother in law

Beautiful Bride to be

Kelly and her mom!

Bride to be with the hosts

Food Table



Best friends! 

Best friends plus my little sassy girl! 
Love her and so happy for her! Best friend ever! You are going to be a beautiful bride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment