Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Show

This past week we were in Chicago and Peoria Il. Ansleigh was in my aunts fashion show for the Salvation Army it was a  great event and then we went to the American girl store to celebrate her 5th birthday. It was the best week and my aunt and uncle sure did spoil us! We got to see my cousins and there sweet baby Henry too he is just the cutest and Ansleigh loved him!

sassy girl

My sweet Aunt Debbie


Ansleigh and her walking partner


what models do in their downtime



working the runway


She did awesome they had a lunch show and then dessert and she was def a hit! It was a great event and they raised a lot of money for a great cause!


with the amazing dress Debbie designed out of guitar picks for the project runway part so cool

love grandma


Ansleighs fav project runway dress made out of paperplates and straws it was cool

my favorite one and the winner of the event!


dessert show

lunch show!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment