Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Birthday Dinner with Mexican Family

Last friday we went to eat our favorite mexican with who we call our mexican family since we meet them once a week normally for mexican! We have the best time and some could not join us and we added some new members! Ansleigh was spoiled of course and everyone got her presents! I got the mexicans to sing Happy birthday umm disaster she screamed and hide under my moms chair the whole time and I was laughing so hard I was crying I know makes me sound bad but u had to be there and luckily Jacinta got it all on video! She said she didnt want them to sing to her because she didnt want them to put the whip cream in her face I had told them not to do that part but she was still scared! Great times we have the best friends and I have seriously not laughed that hard in a long time!
me and my fav person ever Neal

Mommy and bday girl

she loves her Nicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment