Friday, October 11, 2013

A little vacation

We flew into Chicago on saturday and then headed to Megan and Ryans to hang out with them and Henry and then we went to dinner at Q it was so good and the girl who owns it is on food network. Then we went to church sunday and it was the most beautiful church we loved it and then went to lunch at wishbone where I had the best shrimp and grits of my life! Then we headed to Peoria to my aunt and uncles and Ansleigh had the time of her life playing with all the dolls and dress up clothes my aunt had! It was really a great trip and so glad we got to go!

pushing baby Henry

dress up is so much fun

She loved him


before church on sunday

love her new dress

helping w henry again

PupPup and tiger checking out the clouds on the airplane

grandma w two of her great grandchildren


Megan and me After dinner at Q

No comments:

Post a Comment