Monday, September 9, 2013

SJS Tailgate, First game and random

My bro and I at the tailgate

Boys coming in on the fire truck!

here he comes

me and Jacinta corn hole champs!

Andrew Snyder!!!

love you brother

Andrew and his sister wives lol really Madison on the right is his girlfriend Morgan is her twin sister but they are all best friends its cute!

Me and Jennifer got a mommies night out on Saturday at Chuys it was so good!
 
Have a great week everyone I cant wait for tommorow I get my girl back after a week!!!
 
Friday night was the SJS tailgate to kick off the football season it was so much fun! Then saturday morning was there first game they won 26-0 and my brother got an interception woo hoo!! Saturday night I went out with my favorite single momma friend for some Chuys our favorite! We had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment