Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Opry Mills Fun

It seems every holiday we have off from work we always end up at Opry Mills. There is so much for Ansleigh to do there and its in the air conditioner even better! We rode the train and the carousal, got ice cream and even a new cheerleading outfit for her build a bear bunny that matches her cheerleading outfit she was so excited! Then we cooked dinner for our fav Mississippi boy and have a nice southern dinner at home and a walk around the neighborhood! I love starting the work week out on a Tuesday oh so nice! I got so much needed rest this weekend and I am still tired today but feel so much better and I even got some home projects done around the house!
Carousel Time

New Mantle Project

Billy and me at the Vandy game Thursday night!

Ansleigh said sorry PopPop i cut u out! cookout at my aunts


love this sweet girl

Train ride w Mimi

Me and my bro sat night watching football at Logans love this lil punk!
 
we had a great Holiday weekend I sure hope you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment