Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trip to Cookeville

A couple weekends ago we went to Cookeville to see my friend Erin and her son Jackson. When we got to town Jackson was still napping so we stopped for ice cream at a place an old friend owns and then headed to campus where I went to college! This was so fun to show Ansleigh where I went to college at Tennessee Tech. She has now been to all my schools and she asked some pretty funny questions like where is the playground mommy? lol It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun!
Walking through campus

Ansleigh is a pretty good photographer


Yummy ice cream treat!
love my girl!



Ansleigh and Jackson

Love my sassy girl!

where i spent the last two years of college the business dept!

silly kiddos!
 
Loved our trip and we need to do it again soon! We love u Jackson and Erin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment