Monday, July 8, 2013

Miles for Hope and Weekend

Saturday I ran in another 5k for work it was benefiting brain cancer and again it was pouring rain! I beat my time from Thursday by almost 3 mins I was very excited! It was a great turnout and our bank raised over 11,500 for brain cancer research which is amazing! Way to go Life is Good! My mom braved the rain and came to support me and I was so greatful! Loving running and these races really are fun! Ansleigh came back from her dads after a week on saturday and I was so happy she was so glad to be back and it finally stopped raining so we rode bikes and played sidewalk chalk! Yesterday we went to Lebanon Ky for a family reunion she had a great time! So glad to have my girl back life is back to normal! Tonight we have swim lessons and tommorow is gymnastics yah!

crossing the FINISH line!


Ansleigh and her sweet cousin Caz!

Me and my cousin Krista Dann!

Me with Bubba old friend and great guy!

Me and my girl in Kentucky!

I wasnt sweaty that was water from the rain lol


Yah love you Mom!

sweet girls heading to the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment