Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July-my First 5k!

Happy Birthday America! It sure didnt seem like the 4th of July here in Nashville we had RAIN, RAIN,and more RAIN!! I have been running for almost 2 months now and so my friend Jennifer and I signed up for the run for the party 4th of July race downtown yesterday am! I didnt sleep good the night before worried about it and getting there on time well I woke up and it was pouring down but we made the best of it and had a great time! I had so much fun and actually doing another race tommorow hoping to beat my time! We ran it in 33:41 not my fastest but pretty excited for my first race! we were 330 out of 890 people which is pretty cool!

My before pictures got deleted while I was running I was pretty sad about it but hey least I have the after to prove we did it! And these are the super cool t shirts and metals we got!!

No comments:

Post a Comment