Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SouthEast Regional Little League Tournament

This past weekend I went to Warner Robins Ga and went to watch my brother and his awesome all star team in the southeast regional tournament. We left friday morning and I came back last night. They lost there first game and won the next two it was so exciting and such a cool experience they are now playing tommorow on ESPN in the semi final game vs North Carolina! Go Tennessee! I am so sad I had to leave but so freaking excited to watch him on tv how cool they are doing commerials right now for ESPN what a cool experience esp for a 12 year! I am so proud of him and his team they have done so well and they are now two wins away from going to the little league world series! If you are around a tv you should tune in tommorow at noon tn time on espn to watch the boys! GO GOODLETTSVILLE!!!
Team Tennessee at the banquet

going into the dugout

waiting to play south carolina

super cool

getting his pin

ymca at the challenger games



playing cornhole at the banquet

running into home

helping on first in the challenger game

Me and my rew rew!

I stole his name tag with pins being silly

our team during the national anthem

umpries doing the ymca




Andrew playing first

watching another run score!!

So proud of all these boys and cant wait to cheer them on tommorow on ESPN!!!

GO TENNESSEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment