Friday, August 5, 2011

Rew Rews Tournament

Ansleigh and I have been in greenville, nc since last thursday! My brothers baseball team won the state so they went to to regionals I have vacation time so we decided to make the trip! We had a lot of fun and Ansleigh did great on the car trips esp on the way home yesterday she slept almost the whole 8 and a half hrs awesome! We went to the games of course, I celebrated a birthday, we went to see the smurfs-so cute, went swimming every day, went shopping, and just relaxed which I so needed! I feel so relaxed and I am back to work today! Check out the pictures! Oh yea and we got second awesome so sad we didnt win because we beat ourselves the last inning! Oh well great trip!
Shes ready for her first road trip!!

she lived in this pool

lol

Opening ceremonies Ansleigh and Maddee


Rew Rew and A





This is her boyfriend Graham 
he walked her to her car, opened her door and gave her hug and kiss bye omg adorable!

Me and my all star brother





cha cha slide


love him


she is a mess

such a nice field

momma!


ice cream every day at the park can we say spoiled

she was so brave in the pool


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment