Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy FALL Ya'll!!!!

So its that time of year when its getting cooler outside and we start thinking all things fall/winter! Clothes, football, soups, halloween costumes, christmas shopping, and fall decor! I am doing a post about some things I am already looking at! I also changed my blog to orange theme for fall and for ut football we need all the help we can get!
 First up Ansleigh Halloween Costume! She is having a Dora Birthday Party so she is really into to Minnie right now as well so she is going to be minnie! I am trying to decide if I want to put together our own costume or use the disney store one give me your opinion!

Here are the Disney Store costumes!

This skirt is from ETSY isnt it the cutest? I could get yellow shoes and then  a black shirt and minnie ears??

Isnt this the cutest football outfit its from ETSY as well

I love this one as well but its kinda high

These are both from my friends ETSY site and I am going to order them soon! Check her out TOSWEETPEAFROMME ON ETSY!!! She has tons of awesome stuff esp bows!!

I will be purchasing this fall wreath from my friend Allison's ETSY site Creative Details!
I also want some of her fall pumpkins that she does so my bonus cant come soon enough to purchase these fall things! I have lots of christmas stuff as well and I need to get a fall candle I love pumkin spice things makes me feel so good! I hope everyone has a great weekend and lets pray for fall weather this weekend!
HAPPY FALL YA'LL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all, LOVE that wreath by Allison! Secondly, you can't go wrong with some Sweet Pea holiday dresses and bows! Etsy is sooo addictive! I find way too much stuff on there.

    Halloween costume - I think it would probably be cheaper and easier to just use the Disney Store costume (or Walmart or Toys R Us, etc). BUT that Minnie skirt from Etsy is SUPER cute and you could make a great costume with it, too! So I think you would be good either way! Looking forward to seeing those Halloween pics! Love you, twin! :)

    ReplyDelete