Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ansleigh's First Birthday and Halloween





































I'm back as promised! Well we had Ansleigh's first birthday party on Saturday Oct 10th at Bebe and Pops house. It was a great day everything went as planned she was in a great mood and she loved her cake! The theme of her party was pink and green with monkeys. My friend Lacey made her cakes and they were awesome tasted great and look great! All our family was there both my moms side and dad and then my best friends were also there! We made chicken tortilla soup and a few dips for everyone to snack on! Ansleigh loved her cake she smashed right into it and made everyone clap for her everytime she touched it! The favorite present was def the rocking chair my sister Candace painted ansleigh it is so adorable and Ansleigh loved it! She took quite a few steps for everyone to we were so excited cuz at this time she had not started walking yet! Thanks to everyone who came to her party and who has been a part of her first year it has been great and we couldnt have made it through without everyones help and support! Now on to halloween! This was Ansleigh's 2nd halloween but really her first because last year she was just two weeks old. This year she was a "girl monkey" we call her monkey or monkey butt so I thought this was the best idea for her costume. She did great and looked so adorable, she actually kept her costume on the whole time we were so excited! We went to downtown Franklin for pumpkin fest and then went to a few houses around downtown and let ansleigh do some trick or treating. She learned how to say trick or treat that night it was so cute! Her favorite part of the whole night was watching all the people she loves people watching! It was Ansleigh, me, Pops and Bebe who went out and about! I will post some pictures from her party and also from halloween! Well I think I have blogged enough today so I promise to try and update at least once a week and maybe more if we have an eventful week! Thanks for checking us out

No comments:

Post a Comment