Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome To Toddler World's First Post


So I decided to join the bandwagon and start our own blog! We just entered the toddler world on Oct 13th when Ansleigh turned one! The meltdowns and sassy attitude have already started! I always knew I would get paid back for how I treated my mom when I was a teenager but had no idea it would be this early! But on a positive note Ansleigh is getting more and more fun everyday I love watching her learn new things and she is so smart! This weeks new thing is we say show us your teeth and she holds her head back and smiles its so funny! She is like a little sponge these days she trys to do everything we do its too funny! Well I will go ahead and forewarn everyone and say I am totally random so my posting will be all over the place so try and stay w me! Ansleigh is such a happy baby always smiling and laughing and such a great baby! I call her sas or sasser because she does already have an attitude and is very independent! She is finally walking and is going everywhere she started walking the week after her first birthday and its so funny to watch! It was like she just woke up one morning and decided she wanted to walk she had been so close for months but i never pushed her I knew she would walk when she was ready and well I guess she decided it was time! Her favorite thing to say right now is de dog which is referring to my parents dog dede! Its a day to day thing as to whether she is going to like dede or not but you would think by how much she says her name that they are best friends! She loves my dad who is "Pops" to her and we go to Bebe and Pops house almost every afternoon after work and school for dinner or just to hang out with them! They love her as much as she loves them! She is a very good eater this days and will pretty much try anything and if she doesn't want it she makes it very clear she does the head shake! She did the transition to regular milk and a sippy cup very well she had no problems at all we are so lucky! She also loves to dance anytime there is music on or you just sing to her! Her favorite TV show is mickey mouse clubhouse and my parents are lifesavers for getting her a TV for my car it makes our car rides so much more enjoyable! Well I will post another one about her first birthday party and also Halloween! Hope you enjoyed my first blog post!Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment