Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Recap...the best one in a long time

This weekend was great just perfect I'm sure it helped that I was off yesterday and got an extra long weekend. Friday it started off with dinner and game night with our mexican family! I just love them and so lucky to be a part of such a great group of people! Game night is out new thing and its so fun for all ages we laugh a lot! Then saturday we slept till 9 which is always amazing! Then Ansleigh and I had a relaxing morning at home just playing w toys and catching up on shows. Then we headed to my brothers game and then out to dinner w my mom at Browns diner a local dive that has the best hamburger ever! Then Ansleigh and I went to Old Navy and the coat I have been eyeing for weeks was on sale for 10 bucks holy amazing I was excited! I got her a few more shirts and then me a shirt and spent less than 30 bucks crazy right? Then we came home and did nails and went to bed early. Sunday we got up and went to church with my dad and step mom and then to lunch with them at Corner Pub. Then we headed to my brothers game and they won big it was nice! Then I went to run and enjoy our beautiful weather and clean house and ansleigh went to moms to spend the night with her and Rew Rew she had fun and I got my grocery shopping done and cleaned the house and spent time with one of my favorites! Then Monday I got to sleep in and then headed to lunch with one of my best freinds we stayed talking for 3 hours and it was wonderful! Then I picked up Ansleigh and we headed to the park it was beautiful yesterday and it was packed! Then we headed home for some breakfast for dinner and got ready for the week so nice to start my week on a tuesday now come on weekend again! Cold weather is back and its supposed to be a rough week so it was nice to have beautiful weather on the weekend we could enjoy!
Mr Jacob he is her fav

Madison(my brothers gf), A, and my brother

us before church sunday

park girl

Browns diner sat night


my little diva


we had so much fun together!
 
Its nice to just take a break and enjoy life with this little one who is getting way to big to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment