Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012

1. What are you most thankful for?
I am most thankful for my healthy beautiful daughter and my wonderful supportive family and friends who have been amazing esp when I needed them most




2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you?
my brothers baseball team making it to the little league world series, ansleigh turning 4, disneyworld, christmas this year she was at the best age, teaching and getting more involved in church again my catholic family has been amazing



3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
Excited to start my new job on Monday, start fresh, build my savings acct back, pay off my car, ansleigh starting catholic school for pre k, and everyone to remain healthy and happy


4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )
I love jeggings, leggins, bib necklaces, monogrames, naked eye makeup, the new show Nashville and chicago fire, Parential Guidance was so good such a family friendly movie, love the Band Perry and there new song and love Kasey Musgraves new song, I still love my country music.



5. Who was God to you in 2012? (and if He was nothing to you - please be honest. You don't need to give sunday school answers. I want to be able to pray that He will be something to you this year!)
God taught me a lot this year esp at the end but most importantly everything happens for a reason and that certain people are put into your life for a reason like the dominican sisters all the ones I have met through school have truly been amazing and a breath of fresh air! I always got to see how truly amazing my church family is they were really there for me and my family when I lost my job it means so much to me and I have made some of the best new friends.

Here is to 2013 its already started out to be one heck of a year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment