Monday, July 30, 2012

State Champs

On Friday night my brothers all star team won the state championship they now move on to the south east regional tournament in Warner Robbins Ga for hopes to make it to the Little League World Series we are so proud of them and had a great time watching them! Ansleigh was the dirtiest kid at the park and my oh my how hard it was to get her clean that night and then the bath tub needing a major clean after she got out! She had a blast and that is all that matters! I leave on friday am for GA to go and cheer on the Goodlettsville 12s!! Go Rew Rew if they make it to semi finals you can check them out on ESPN!!! 






St Joseph All Stars

she was trying to give him a muddy kiss

Uncle Melvin and Aunt Shelly!

This picture made it on two local news stations how cool

Cardinal All Stars

State champs


my brother and me!

check out that face


So Proud of our state champ!

Go Goodlettsville! First game friday at 4pm eastern!!

No comments:

Post a Comment