Friday, June 1, 2012

My Sisters wedding and rehearsal

Last weekend my sister Candace and her now husband Don got married at my parents house! It all turned out so nice even though it was the hottest day of the year so far! She was a beautiful bride and we are so happy for her and Don! Ansleigh was the flower girl and did a great job and then I was a bridesmaid here are some pictures from my camera on those two days!
her awesome hair!!

my step mom signing the marriage liscense

MB and Ansleigh

The happy hinsons they are the funniest family!

Leslie and Rusty

pretty tables at rehearsal dinner

Aunt Kay and Hank

Cousin Carson and BeBe

BeBe and PopPop


groomsman and his wife

My step mom and her sisters so pretty

Don and his grandma

Mb and David

two groomsman

Adam and his wife

Judge Jamison and his wife he married them

My cousins Rhett and Katie the triplets parents

Me and my amazing daddy!

Me and the bride

Mother of the bride and the bride

Becky and her daughters

Dad and David

Ansleigh in her silly glasses

Kate with them on

me and my step sister Stacy

Stacy and Becky

will with his silly glasses on

me and adam walking down




will was amazing to ansleigh this weekend thank you!

sassy flower girl

Leslie and MB

Madeline and Dad

best flower girl and ring bearer ever

love them


bridesmaids

here comes the bride


MB reading a poem she rocked!



their married!



he was such a stud

Maid of honor and best man

walking out!

Angie and Doak

Dad and becky



Leslie and Bill!

we had a great weekend and congrats CB and Dr Pepper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment