Monday, December 19, 2011

Erin and Judd's Baby Gender Reveal Party

Yesterday was one of my best friend's gender reveal party. They had it in cookeville at Crawdaddys and it was so much fun! We found out Baby Bullington is a BOY!!! They found out friday and then wanted to share with there close family and friends yesterday so everyone knew at the same time we all bit into a cupcake to find out and I just had my camera on her mom and got the most priceless look! So happy for my friends and cant wait to meet Ansleigh's little boyfriend!!
sweet momma to be

Erins Mom dad and sister

look at that face when she found out boy!!

playing the same

dad was so happy it was a boy since he has two girls!

Mom is so happy too!

see the blue in there thats means BOY!!
Nikki and Josh

me and kelly I dressed Pink and blue but I chose girl!

super cute and amazing cupcakes

cute decorations!!

So happy for Erin and Judd and cant wait to meet Baby B!!

No comments:

Post a Comment