Monday, October 24, 2011

Housewarming Party

Saturday night was my housewarming party 3 of my friends threw it for me and it was sooo much fun! We could not have asked for more perfect weather! I just have a few pictures right now as I was busy hosting and forgot to take a lot of pictures! We had lots of great food and then had tables set up outside and had a fire going it was perfect! I got lots of sweet gifts and I seriously have the best friends and family ever so sweet of them!!





my new curtains!! this fireplace was full of presents!!

Jennifer and Clay

Penny and Gary

Shonna and Brandon

Shelly and Nathan

Connie, mom, Erin and Kelly

Ariel shot towards the end we were watching ut get killed by alabama tear :(

Such a great time will post more pictures when I have them thanks so much to everyone who came and helped put it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment